Distinguish yourself from the crowd, become an Ethical Hacker and protect yourself from the Hackers.
The ethical hackers are called as ‘white hat hackers’, while the hackers are called as ‘black hat hackers’.
It is true that online training is more readily available and perhaps more convenient but in terms of efficiently learning, it may not be the best way to go yet. Face to Face Training is the traditional way and still has its strong foundations embedded into the learning process for many companies and institutions.
The rapid and dramatic advances in Information Technology (IT) in recent years have without question generated tremendous benefits. However, they have created significant and unprecedented risks to operations. Computer security has, in turn, become much more important as all levels of an organization to utilize information systems security measures to avoid data tampering, fraud, disruptions in critical operations, and inappropriate of sensitive information.
After the boom in Networking and Software jobs, the past some years have seen a sharp rise in the field of information security. Information Security and Ethical Hacking is the latest buzzword in the industry. In the past five years, the percentage of hacking crimes, data thefts, data losses, viruses and other cyber crimes have increased exponentially.
If you want to know how hackers are attacking your websites, emails, servers & computer remotely or how you can protect yourself or your organization from all these attacks then this is the right course for you.
WHY ETHICAL HACKING ?
- Latest and Updated Topics are covered
- We concentrate not only on Ethical Hacking but also on Security of all Topics
- Forensics on almost all platforms and devices are taught
- Hands on training with live demonstrations
- Trained more than 30,000 professionals from all over India
- We also design our own tools
- Passion to learn new creative things.
- Knowledge of how to use Computer.
- Having basic knowledge of Web & Internet.
WHO COULD ATTEND ?
- College students seeking career in Ethical Hacking, Information Security and Cyber Security Industry.
- Person having interest in Ethical Hacking & Security.
- Education Faculty & Staff.
- IT Professionals, Web Developers, Network Engineers.
- Students from any branch can join the training.
ETHICAL HACKING COURSE INFORMATION:
Core Ethical Hacking
Eligibility: Minimum 12th Std.
Duration: 2 Months
Includes: Certificate, Study Material, E books, Software and Tools
TRACK: Regular / Sunday
- Certificate will be issued only if you have 60% or above marks in exam.
- No need any computer background education.
- No age criteria.
- Course fees subject to change as per market fluctuations, please confirm before admission.
- Terms and Conditions Apply.
BLACK SPACE ETHICAL HACKING WORKSHOP
The focus of the “Black Space Ethical Hacking Workshop” is to teach you how to protect yourself from the menace of hacking. During the workshop, the primary aim is to introduce you to the current popular attacks and explain the techniques to counter them. This “Black Space Ethical Hacking Workshop” would equip students to counter the potential attacks and technical know-how of how to make the Internet transactions safe and secure.
ORGANISE WORKSHOP IN YOUR:
!!!! Attention !!!!!
- This Course is strictly based on white hat hacking practices and I do not promote any illegal activity.
- Take proper written permission from the owner of the website/network/computer or any other property before attempting any attack.
!!! YOU DON’T HAVE RIGHTS TO SHARE THIS COURSE WITH ANYONE !!!
EVERYTHING INSIDE THIS PROGRAM IS A EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF SCC Vadodara.